background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sometimes all you want to do is dive in head first

I have a problem... I have a lot of ideas .... from cake designs I would like to create to launching a product line to just sitting and playing with a new tool or technique.  And after this weekend at the 2011 ICES Convention, I have a million and one more things I want to do.  Unfortunately, there are only so many hours in the day, and well as I think I mentioned a few million times before I have those two little munchkins at home with me and orders I must complete. 

For me, one of the hardest things to do is wait... wait until the boys are older so I can have my time to really work on my business.  I know my boys are only small once, and that is why I gave up my original career as a Senior Business Analyst/SME (Subject Matter Expert) with a huge IT firm to be at home with them.  I wasn't looking to start a business, but it found me.  I am thankful for that.  So I will try to be patient, at least as patient as I can be, and wait for my time to shine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are always appreciated! Mean-spirited comments or spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...