background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And the winner is...

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday but my older son is on vacation with his grandparents, which meant the baby spent most of the day in my lap.  I finally had to tell him to go play with some of his toys and he actually did... for about 5 minutes.  While it is nice to only have one child to feed, clothe, etc., the baby does like to follow his brother around, which gives me a little bit of a break.  On the other hand, my stress level has been down quite a bit because I don't have to argue with the older.  Anyway...

So to the good part... the winner ... via random.org.... of the "Perfecting the Art of Buttercream" DVD is number 2... Stacey!!  Congrats Stacey!!  Please send me your mailing address and I will get that to you.

I will definitely be doing more giveaways... so keep checking in or better yet, start following the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are always appreciated! Mean-spirited comments or spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...