background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's try this again...

It's been months since I posted anything... it's not that I don't have anything to say... it's just that I am not a writer.  One of the biggest reasons I majored in math in college was that I wasn't going to have to write papers for class!  Obviously there was a lot more to it than that, but believe me, it was something that definitely pushed me to stay in the mathematics program.

On top of the anti-writing bug, I have two boys.  One is 4 years old and the other is 17 months old.  There are times where they play nice with each other or independently around the house.  There are times where both of them are fighting to sit in my lap.  And there are times they are fighting to get on my lap to get to the computer... all of which just makes me want to forget the whole thing.  However, it the last few months, the baby has gotten a little more independent (just a little) so I thought I could give this another shot.... but I am still not promising anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are always appreciated! Mean-spirited comments or spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...