background

Friday, February 25, 2011

Recipe: Mixed Berry Syrup

Let me start out by saying I LOVE PANCAKES.... and occasionally on Saturday or Sunday mornings, my husband will make them for us.  One morning, for whatever reason, I didn't want the lite fake syrup that we always used and decided to hunt for some sort of homemade syrup recipe.  I decided to look for a mixed berry syrup since a) you can't go wrong with mixed berries and b) we had some in the freezer.  It took some time to make the syrup, but believe me it was well worth it.  So much so that I actually started offering it as a filling in the business.  I do add some secret ingredients, so I am not completely revealing how I make it.  It is still an awesome and simple recipe even without my changes!

http://stolenmomentscooking.com/mixed-berry-sauce/

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That sounds great! I love berry syrup. I'll have to try it out sometime.



    Nina (Christina on Facebook :) )

    www.prettylittleprojects.com
    www.prettylittleproducts.com

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments are always appreciated! Mean-spirited comments or spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...